The street where I live...

The street where I live...

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Stupid Life

Up in the middle of the night having a full on anxiety episode because I head back to work next week, and dammit, as much as they aggravate me, I just do not want to leave my kids.

O is in a screamy phase, and Z is in a NO phase again.  At the end of every day I am frustrated, angry and exhausted and long for grown up conversation.  I complain about how hard it is.  I whine to my husband about how tired I am.

But as I stare reality in the face - that in a week I will go back to work (even if it only for a few hours a day, and it is only for two and a half months) I almost can't bear the idea of being away from them. 

I miss my babies already and I haven't even started my job yet.

Stupid life.

Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment