I haven't had time to write a post for ages, and I have no inspiration, so I decided to copy the first meme questionairre I could find and without reading it over, to copy it and fill it out. So here it is. It's really stupid:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I should brush Z's teeth while she's peeing.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
I have never given this a second of consideration. This will not change.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I have never had a cell phone.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A white T-shirt that I have never seen before but surfaced in my laundry basket when I was looking for a T-shirt. It is, clearly, the Laundry Basket of Requirement.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
My feet are unadorned.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright in day, dark at night. What a stupid question.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I did not get it from another person.
12. What does your watch look like?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was asleep.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Was this meme written by a cell phone company?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
About an hour's drive away.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
2001 called. It wants this question back.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I do not play favourites with my own ages.
22. Your worst enemy?
There are so many...how could I ever pick just ONE?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Stop kicking the com-pillar!"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Money. No contest.
26. Do you like someone?
Like...or like like?
27. The last song you listened to?
"Tomorrow". Performed by a three year old.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
Why would anyone care?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I try not to be, but I sometimes am.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I think, probably, yes. Maybe.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Call the number and get my money back. Not kidding.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. But I also consider myself mean. Work that out.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French. It's such a beautiful sound.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
We have moved many times, and always after discussion about what is best for all of us.
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wedding rings and watch. Except when I don't.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I love many.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My grocery cart.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
2001. But I just GOT a letter.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No I cannot.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he is as much of a loser as I remembered.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
On one side, very far back.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I wear fancy costumes all the time, for work.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Jeezus - all of it.
50. Have you been burned by love?
I am in my 40s, so yes.